Sunday, March 7, 2010

Should I tell you...

I got a comment! This just made my day =)
Yesterday right after I posted my comment, a friend called and asked me if I would like to go to her house for a sleepover. I went and it was fun. But could I tell somethings that have really been annoying me lately about this friend? Ok.
  • She wants to be the best at everything. Yes, she was the one who took a modeling course but still everybody said that me and my other friend were the best and she got really mad.
  • She is hypocritical. She says horrible things about her friends and when she sees them its as if they are best friends. She told me once that she wants everybody to like her, the worst part is, everybody DOES!
  • Yesterday we were talking about a friend who we considered our best friend too. But then, Jules said that she didn't consider the girl her best friend anymore and that she really didn't like the girl. Today, they were talking like BFFs, they even created this social network account thing together!
Even with all these things this girl, Jules as I will call her from now on, is my best friend. My The Best Friend...because I can really trust her with my things.

But do you know what's the worst part?
She gets really mad easily. I can't make one comment about something she doesn't want or like that she'll just go off yelling at me.

I feel so guilty writing this here, because I know that Jules is a great person, and she really is beautiful!
Is it bad for me to write this?
Aaaaaaaaaah!
Help me! What do I do!?

Xoxo,
AnonymusA

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a blog that I use as my personal diary. I would like people to read and relate my stories to theirs. It is anonymous. Thank You!