Saturday, March 6, 2010

OMG! Today is a really nice day! Last week I was invited to model at my school for this store owned by a woman who went to my school. We went to the store to try on our clothes and nobody really liked theirs. Then this week we got to practice. The first practice was on Monday. We had our uniforms on and the runway wasn't really that big. Everybody tried once and nobody really took it seriously because it was for school. Even though, we gave advice we thought was good to each other. My best friend got mad at the advice they were giving her and she spilled out something that made me sad: She told she had done a modeling course and she modeled for a local, but famous, store. I was sad because I'm really skinny and tall and I was going to try to become model once I got to a certain age (which I'm gonna get to this year), and I thought I would be the first of my friends to try (because we are all tall and skinny). So, that made her think she was the best, but I didn't really care because I was thinking 'this is only for school'. Another one of my best friends is able to walk like real model and she is always complimented, so everyone knew she was going to do well. Even though I didn't really care about the show, the girls gave me advice and I did want to do better. So, when I got home that day, I looked up some videos on how to walk like a model, and I tried learning and walking. On Friday, we practiced again. This time, the woman brought heels for us. We put them on and were very excited. We all took it a little more seriously that day but we still knew we weren't doing the best we could. I for sure was the worst during practice and I fell - TWICE! Then there was today, Saturday. I got to school really early and went to fix my hair and makeup. It was a big mess, and my mother ended up doing everyone's hair. It was time to put on our clothes. Even though my dress was the smallest, because I'm the skinniest, it was still loose. We looked at each and decided that the clothes weren't bad, they actually looked pretty good. We were done dressing up and were ready to model on the runway. I was shaking of how nervous I was. It was my turn, and I stepped on the runway and did the best I could. When it was time to change for the second outfit my mother came in to help me and I was shaking and cold, I felt like I was going to faint. She told me that she couldn't believe how good I was and that the best ones were me and my friend who we all knew was going to do great. It was time for the second outfit now, and I felt more confident because of what my mother told me but I still thought she said just because she is my mother. Then it was my turn again. I went until the end of the runway and stroke a pose that my friend told me to. When the fashion show was over, I went to talk to people who watched it. Their response to it was unexpected. They said I was cut out to be a model, everybody was shocked at how well I did and the weirdest part: me, my friend who is really good at modeling and my friend who took a modeling course were eating and one of my teachers came up to us and said all of us did great, BUT me and my friend who is really good at modeling looked like we BELONGED there. My other friend was very mad. I don't know what to say right, I am just shocked and happy. =)

Xoxo,
AnonymusA

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a blog that I use as my personal diary. I would like people to read and relate my stories to theirs. It is anonymous. Thank You!