Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Its a Pretty Messed Up Life

My life is a big mess. My parents have been fighting since I was born. I have a very annoying little brother. My best friends are always there for me and I'm always there for them too, but anytime all of us are together we fight. It is just extremely tiring.
I have some problems with opening myself up but I hope I get used to doing this because I am sure that telling others about my stories will help me feel better. My life is insanely absurd and I just really want people to comment and help.
Whoever reads this, thank you, you just made my day a lot better and I hope reading makes your day better too.
Learn from my mistakes, learn from what I write and I will learn from you too. Please comment.

Xoxo,
AnonymusA

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a blog that I use as my personal diary. I would like people to read and relate my stories to theirs. It is anonymous. Thank You!