Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nothing but an Update

Hello!
So, I've been trying to promote my blog and I am really hoping it works.
I guess that the fact that I am "anonymous" is a little bit of a downer, but you know...
I've been posting the URL on various sites.

Anyways, I've been having this really bad problem in school. I am one of the smartest people in my class, BUT my teachers have been complained that I talk a lot and get distracted. Is it my fault that I'm friends with everyone and the all wanna talk to me?! NO!
But, to make things better I've been quiet in most of my classes and I only speak to get a participation grade.

About the apartments, we found two! They are really good, and now we have to figure out which one will be cheaper.
Well, I gotta go do my homework.

Xoxo,
AnonymusA

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a blog that I use as my personal diary. I would like people to read and relate my stories to theirs. It is anonymous. Thank You!