Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Moving Dilemma

I live in a rented house in the best neighborhood in my city. I've been living here for 4 years. Now, the owners of the house want me and my family to move out because they apparently sold it to this Italian guy. My parents are getting a divorce and so they are going to live in different places.
All of this means I will have to move to an apartment that is not in this neighborhood because the apartments here are too expensive.
Three months ago they told us we had to move out in two months. We are still here. A week ago they sent us a letter that said if we don't move out by March 15th, 2010, we will have to pay this really expensive fee. We only started looking for apartments 4 days ago (March 1st), which means we have about two weeks to find a good enough apartment for us to live and move. We been to three apartments until now. They are ALL crappy.
My mom and my younger brother went to this apartment which looked really good in the pictures we saw of it on the internet. I wanted to go but they kind of forgot about me. My mom says she liked it, and my brother says its frigging dirty. My mother says that she expected it to be newer.
I guess now I should be searching for apartments (AGAIN), shouldn't I?
Wish me luck!

Xoxo,
AnonymusA

1 comment:

  1. I just read all this! There awesome!!! :D <333
    -MC
    <333

    ReplyDelete

This is a blog that I use as my personal diary. I would like people to read and relate my stories to theirs. It is anonymous. Thank You!